Parent-Teacher- Association (PTA)
St. Pius X has a strong parent teacher association. The general body meeting of PTA is held every year once or twice, while the class PTA meetings are frequent for continuous evaluation
To the Parents & Guardians…
- Parents / Guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers during class hours without the consent of the Principal.
- The presence of the parent / guardian at the Parent-Teacher Meeting is compulsory.
- The progress report sent through the pupils must be signed by the parents / guardian and returned to the school on the next working day.
- Do not send pupils who suffer from contagious or infectious diseases to school.
- The parents / guardians are expected to supervise the studies of their children at home. They should help their wards to study lessons daily at home and encourage them to do their home work.
- Special attention is given to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline.
- Ordinary communications with parents / guardians are made through school diary. So, please check diary at least once a week.
- Parents who seek information or who wish to make some complaints should approach the Principal and not the class teacher.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities.
- Change of address of Parents / Guardians should be brought to the notice of the Principal.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to get themselves acquainted with the regulations of the school and help their children to observe them strictly.
- Make sure that the students attend special classes.
- Send your children to school regularly in time. Make sure that they do not reach the school or and come back late.
- Don’t talk badly of teachers or the school in the presence of the pupils.
- Let parents be models to their children in hard work and behavior.